I thought it would be super fun to share 10 of my favorite things from the week every Friday. This isn't just stuff from the shop but things I am all about right now! Everything has super easy links for you to click on to shop or browse what I'm loving.
1) Antique Candle Co Fresh Cut Herbs. This scent literally screams spring and I can't get enough of it!
2) This Hannah Anderson dress for my girls! I saw it online and had to have it. It's seriously so adorable.
3) Emily Ley's Daily Simplified Planner. I've been using it for years and it's my right hand. I love all the patterns this year but I actually stepped outta my neutral comfort zone and got this gorgeous floral one .
4) Indivisible. I rented this movie on Amazon this week and it was SO good. Just have some tissues ready.
5) This Tory Burch Tote. This what a little bit of a birthday splurge from my husband but guys it's SO good. It holds all my mom stuff plus all my business stuff, including my laptop.
6) Birkenstocks. Hello would it even be spring if everyone wasn't busting out their Birkenstocks?! I have this pair and I couldn't live without them.
7) Our Ceramic Berry Dishes. My girls love berries and these honestly help them last a little longer than the store container and they look really cute in my fridge. Win win
8) My friend Megans new shop Simply Ellie Boutique. We own probably 90% of what she has and my girls love it.
9) That Sounds Fun Podcast. I'm super obsessed with it and if you follow my instagram you know this. Annie F Downs if you read this, can we please be friends?
10) These magnetic eyelashes. Don't judge me guys but if you come in those lashes you are seeing aren't real. These are the best and so easy to apply.